15 December 2011

Plane time

Haven't had a moment to post in all the mayhem, but we're minutes from boarding and looking so forward to getting a move on. Also, I'm pretty hungry....I could use a meal, even airplane quality.

Tomorrow we land, sleep a few hours and then head straight out to see Miles Kane and Kasabian at the O2 Arena. Needless to say, I'm losing my mind over Miles Kane. He released my favourite album of 2011.

I think we've had such a good send off and with how much technology we actually use, I don't feel like I'll be too far from the people I love. Sorry I didn't cry more - I know I was expected to sob a la my usual, but I'm just feeling so loved and that it's going to be no time before I see you all again!

Off to the plane...and a drink or two...

No comments:

Post a Comment