19 October 2011

Coming Clean

It bears pointing out that I am very excited about this move. As much as I know I'm going to complain, cry and generally find our itinerant lifestyle tedious over the next few months (ok, who are we kidding, right until we're in our own flat in March), I also acknowledge how incredibly lucky we are to be in this position. Not everyone gets this sort of opportunity. And certainly not with the same level of financial support. We are lucky. 

There. I've acknowledged it. I thank my lucky stars constantly that we're going, but that doesn't mean I can't do a little complaining and be honest about my situation. So, I'm going to complain in the upcoming two years, ok? But let's all remember that this post happened so that I don't have to worry about if people think I'm a spoiled diva or something. Apologies in advance for giving you that impression.

Awesome. Moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment