31 October 2011

Weather....or not

Now, I don't wish to sound as though I'm complaining (since so much of what I've written so far could come off in that vein if you weren't aware of my general sarcasm), but I don't own any cold weather clothing. The yard sale cleared me out of so many of the items I didn't wish to bring to England, and consequently, the majority of my winter wear. Let's be honest, I'm not expecting to need so many woolen turtlenecks in London. And I expect to replenish my wardrobe considerably upon arrival.

I'm also not a cold weather person. I have resigned myself to it in Ottawa and have subsequently purchased snow pants to combat my hatred of chills. But look at the difference in the forecasts today between London and Ottawa! I'm practically gleeful looking at London:


And then there's Ottawa. Today. Right now...outside my front door...brrr!


You'll all have to excuse me while I have a solo dance party in honour of my soon-to-be city and the best weather I could hope for it in October!

Only 45 days to go....

No comments:

Post a Comment