3 October 2011

Not feeling it

Everything has been so time-consuming lately and it's left me feeling as though I'm disappointing a lot of people. I don't have time to do it all and it's starting to wear on me. I want to be able to see everyone and spend time with the people I care about, but I'm also stressed about not getting everything done in time for the move. It feels, a lot of the time, like people don't understand the amount of work this is for us. And for me especially, with work being a lot more hectic in the next couple of months for various reasons. I hate being made to feel as though I'm letting people down when I can't do it all, attend everything, commit to each person exactly when they want me to be there. I've never handled that well in the best of times, so right now is even more anxiety-inducing for me. I don't like the idea that I'll be leaving for two years, having disappointed the majority of the people I love and care for.

No comments:

Post a Comment